Pages

I am new to provide TA and TIPS.

I am an IT professional with passion to Stock/Commodity Markets and Technical Analysis. I have been Following, Studying and Investing in markets for over 10 years. Though follow and analyse on regular basis do not trade much due to professional commitments and lack of time to glued to trading screen!

Analysis, Views and Tips posted on blog or sent via SMS/email are FREE and INFORMATIVE only. If you are taking any trades based the same, it is at your discretion and at your risk.

I request you to do your Analysis before committing your hard earned money. You will be responsible for your Profits and Losses.

I take utmost care before recommending any trades based on my knowledge, but as you are aware Stock Markets are prone to Global/Local events and at times can be very volatile and result in sever financial losses too!

Monday, 17 September 2012

Tips for 18th September

Short REC Ltd., 218 target 216, 213 Stop Loss 222 1st Target achieved

No comments:

Post a Comment